Looking for decorations for a graduation party? Here’s your chance to get really creative with everything from tribute boards, balloons, banners & yard signs to tableware, party favors and more.
Banners with “Congratulations Graduate” and a photo of the graduate are not as expensive as you may think. Order with a friend and you get a discount! Check out these options made in America at Banner Buzz.
Table cloths, fabric runners, streamers or crepe paper in your graduate’s high school or college colors or choose your own color theme.
- Balloons, balloon bouquets, or balloon arches. Be sure to order ahead of time, especially if you want a lot. The selection of graduation balloons is incredible, so go in to the store and select them ahead of time. Most stores require prepayment for large orders. Some stores will even deliver!
- Hang your graduate’s graduation gown, mortar board and tassel. Include a photo of the grad in her gown. Add a few from the ceremony if you can.
- Hang formal dresses or team jerseys with photos. Your friends love to see themselves so include the group shots.
- Purchase or make your own autograph board. Include a photo of the grad in his cap and gown and mount it in the middle. 16″ x 20 ” is a nice size. Provide a variety of colored markers.
- Flowers or candles in your graduate’s school colors.
- Hang old jerseys and uniforms on a clothes line. The little ones, if you still have them, are really cute.
- Buy some large inexpensive vases in the school colors. Reuse them for your other kids or share with friends.
- Cohosting a Party? Put up a photo of each grad with a sweatshirt from the different schools they will be attending.
- Decorate your table top with confetti and little numbers of the year.
- Napkins, plates and silverware can all be customized to fit your school colors.